Monday, December 25, 2023

My second book: Avenging Angel

  Merry Christmas everyone! In addition to seasons greetings I'd like to also announce the publication of my second book, Avenging Angel. Once again, you can find it at Amazon under the author Katie Van and listed as Avenging Angel.  This is a completely original work that was inspired by a captioned image I created way back in 2010. You can view that at Revelations

Here's a short synopsis: 

Twenty-five years ago, the world was ravaged by a virus that only affected women. Over ninety percent of all the females on the planet died and of the remaining, only a small percentage could bare children. Women quickly became the most valuable assets on Earth with wars and battles being fought over the few remaining females.

Sam and his village of Mt. Carroll had come a long ways since the start of the virus. They are a somewhat prosperous village when Raymond James sets his sights on them so he can continue his horrific experiments. James has the insane idea that he can convert men into women to help him in his plan to rule through any means, no matter the cost. Soon Sam and his best friend Jackson are forced into a life or death situation. The future of his family, village, and possibly all of mankind rests on their shoulders.


This book came together quickly. I guess that's what happens when something is rattling around in your brain for over ten years. And just in time for Christmas! Now just let me know what other captioned image would make a great story and I'll see what I can do.

I hope you all will check it out. It is available at Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. And, of course, thank you for your continued support.


No comments:

Post a Comment