Wednesday, December 20, 2023

My First Published Book! The Big Easy

My first published book is now available on Amazon! You can purchase it or get it for free with Kindle Unlimited (you can get Kindle Unlimited for $0.99 a month for three months). I had to change up my author name though. You'll find me writing as Katie Van. There is another author in the same genre with a very similar name and I didn't want there to be any confusion (Nikki Crescent who is a great TG author) so Katie Van is my fall back. The story itself is an updated and edited one that I originally wrote over ten years ago (it was posted on Nikki's Sweet Stories for a while when that was active). The Big Easy is a story about Nick and his adventures in New Orleans. The link to the book is here → The Big Easy The link will give you a short preview as well.

I do have another book that I'm working on right now. It's based on one of my really early captioned images. I'll tease that in a few weeks but I'd like to publish a new book around once a month. Anyway, if you can check out The Big Easy I'd greatly appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment