Sunday, January 7, 2024

New Book: Bachelor Party Redemption

 Well, I have just published my third book on Amazon. Bachelor Party Redemption is up on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.

For those that have been around this blog for a while (and I mean a long while) you may recall a multi-post story that I had been making over at Nikki's Sweet Stories called Bachelor Party Gone Wrong. Unfortunately, I never finished it and left everyone hanging for over a decade. Bachelor Party Redemption is a complete rewrite and update to the story. Same concept, our hero tries to save his sister from a douchebag asshole fiancé, but completely blows it when he uses a bodysuit to try and outsmart him. Well now we have an actual complete story!

So if you've always wondered what the hell happened with Bachelor Party Gone Wrong, here's your chance to find out! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment